Wednesday 18 May 2011

Get ready folks!!!


       It is been long since I thought of writing in my maiden post. This one might pop up into my unposted list   or  egress as my 1st successful post.
       I am always pretty much concerned of 1st impression factor. I took lot of time and experience to take over the factor. I really forgot the fact that it took 78 matches for man to score
his first  century who is now reckoned as the epitome of century making.  

     Blogging always  attracted me as it is my best pastime in office as well as home. As I read more and more blogs, my blogging interest started diminished as the past always surpassed my expectation  at least by a  whisker. But always disremember to look at their very first post.  By  this time I would have written a bunch of post if would have seen their first post.  But remember nothing is too last.  

Whenever I think of  writing a post ,I will concern more about choosing topic for it . whether it should be about sports ,or about cinema or even about politics where at least you can to write stuffs which are factual. However writing about thyself at first is always easy and comfortable at least you won’t end-up out of words. Hereafter  catch-up jagaz view on all hot, trending  hits in this on stop blog.
    
                               

So here I come with my inaugural post . Folks get ready for the succeeding action. 

4 comments:

  1. Aaiyo Kola panranga Kola panranga :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. it should have been "Nothing is too late"... Best wishes machi :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. machi mass da.. :)
    awaiting for the post

    ReplyDelete
  4. really good start :) awaiting for much more.

    ReplyDelete